Saturday 5 December 2009

Gifts At Dawn

I've neglected my blog for what I thought was just two weeks but which has actually been close to a month. Where did the month go...
I've been working on setting up my new website, which I'm pleased to say is now ready. I have plenty more products to add, which I will be doing over the next week. You will find personalised and non-personalised gifts for a baby, a christening or naming ceremony, a wedding, anniversary, as well as gifts for men (including football team products), women, children, toys, including wooden toys and children's fancy dress.
Please take a look at the site and sign up to receive info on new products, special offers and discounts.
The name of the site is Gifts At Dawn. Go to http://www.gifts-at-dawn.com/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment