Friday 5 November 2010

The Time To Be Frugal

The need to be frugal is more relevant than ever. With job losses and the coalition government cutting spending in all areas, no one is immune. Since my last blog post, I have found myself out of work. Money-saving, cost-cutting, being frugal etc is more a part of my life now than ever before, and that's saying something. Before, I was money-saving but now I am desperately money-saving. I am good with budgeting my money (goes back to my university days), and since having my two young children I barely buy myself luxuries. Well now, I have to think about whether I really need that neccessity now 'or can it wait for another day'.
This blog will continue to find deals, special offers and sales both on the high street and online, that will help you to live cheaper. Having a frugal lifestyle is possible. If you're not used to it, then it's time to change a habit. Just take it one step at a time. You can do it. And when you do, you will feel very satisfied that you're working at reducing your family budget and organising your life. Follow my blog and be updated on offers and ways to live a cheaper money saving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment