Friday 10 December 2010

Grab Your 100 Sainsbury's Nectar Bonus Points Without Shopping

Sainsbury's have introduced an innovative scheme called Nectar search which will help you collect more nectar points when searching online, using their new toolbar.

They are so convinced that we will love it, that they are giving away 100 bonus points to anyone who will try it out for them - yes! - 100 extra points just for trying it out!

  • It is the first of its kind in the UK  
  • No other toolbar lets you collect loyalty points and it tells you which shopping websites you can collect points with. 
  • Collect 1 Nectar point for every 2 valid searches you make 
  • Reminds you when you can collect Nectar points at your favourite online stores   
I don't need anymore convincing - It sounds good to me!

Excuse me, while I take time out to load their new toolbar.
I have to close down all internet browser sessions -  I'll be back in a 3 minutes.
Grab yourself a quick coffee










Okay - I'm back - the toolbar is installed - it doesn't look too obtrusive at the top of my screen.

I am going to start roaming some of the sites used by the scheme.

If you do not yet have a nectar card - what are you waiting for?

It is the most popular loaylty card in the UK and it's free.

Why not apply for one now and start saving money on your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment